Monday, December 7, 2015

Mason's First Birthday

Mason's First Birthday was a little tricky. It landed on a Sunday and because I procrastinated I didn't get around to doing nearly everything I wanted to. I'm the kind of person who HAS to celebrate ones birthday on the actually day they were born. I always hated when my birthday was on a Sunday or school day and had to wait for the weekend to have a party. I also believe that birthdays should be celebrated to the max and shouted from the roof tops. Okay.. Maybe not shouted but definitely should be a big deal. I was so blessed to have my parents and little sister to not only help celebrate but to also help clean and decorate. Sterling's family also came which I was so grateful for. So even though it didn't turn out as I pictured in my head, it was still a smashing hit :)  














No comments:

Post a Comment